Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trip tp Green Bay

We took a day trip to Potosi to see the Cardey Grandparents (Andy's mom's parents). Eight hours of driving-but always worth it!


Jack and Leslie have all the cute pictures of Jackson when he went to see THE Thomas the Tank Engine, so I'll post those later. But we had a most enjoyable time up in Green Bay, just chillin on the Louthain's deck, playing games, doing a little yoga at the botanical gardens, and best of all- my generous, loving inlaws sent Andy and I up to Door County, WI for an overnighter minus the kids. We packed a ton into 24hours! We did a 14mile bike ride through a National Park right along the coast, shopped, played tennis, roasted marshmellows, just sat and watched the sun set and went to a drive-in. At one of the look out points along our bike trail, an older gentleman asked us if we were celebrating our honeymoon. "Sure, why not", I said, "Just 7 years and two kids later!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.