So we had a "Powerful Mach 5 Pizza & Pajama Party" Friday night for Jackson's 4th birthday.

This was the only picture I got of all of them holding still for one second...well almost holding still!


Kids decorated their
goodie bags when they first arrived. Then played on our "Mach 5" M
ake Believe town with
hot wheels cars. This was probably the biggest hit...we'd drawn a house for each kid on the table and they got to drive to
water parks, zoos, racetracks, lakes...you get the picture!

Then they got to eat on their town...Jackson is a fan of being able to play and eat at the same time! I'm sure by
not using his hands to eat, it is freeing them up to play with cars
simultaneously.

We did a "
Speedracer" obstacle course, kids were pushed by a friend and pulled (by Andy and I) in laundry baskets to various "destinations" around the house to rescue different characters from the show-needless to say both Andy and I got our work out that night.

This
WAS Red Light/Green Light to begin with!!

One thing is for certain...
Jax has a lot of girls his age! The 4 to 1 ratio doesn't seem to bother him though.
Jax's wanted to make sure we included Brody's house in our town. He moved to Utah 6 months ago...we miss you Hanson's!


Jax has been talking about his "Speedracer party" since this summer. He insisted on waiting to wear these jammies for his birthday months ago! I don't think we could have had more fun. Thank you to all our friends who made this a special night for one lucky four year old-we love you so much!!
Wow! What a creative and very fun party! - not that I am suprised as you are the queen of creativity. I don't even know what Mach 5 is - but it sounds like fun!
ReplyDeletewow you guys must be a big hit with jax right now! that sounds incredibly fun you guys are so awesome :)
ReplyDeletei cant believe hes 4! the time has gone by fast but it looks like you guys had a fun party. thats really creative though haha. :]
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jackson!! Seriously, 4 already?! These last four years have gone by way too fast, it still feels like you just moved down there!
ReplyDeleteNatalie had a blast at the party...I'm still impressed you made it through with 10 crazy kids! The make believe town is super cute...I love you and all your creativity! Natalie asked me the other day, "If one of my friends is 4 now, will they still be my friend?" Of COURSE!
ReplyDeleteI cannot even believe he is that old. Seems like yesterday when Morgan would tell me he was the cutest little boy ever and when we went to anything church related, she wanted to find her two favorite kids Jaelyn (her favorite girl baby) and Jackson (her favorite boy baby). She really wanted him for her own. He is a cutie!! You have gorgeous little kids :)
ReplyDeleteAlli--it's Liz using Mom's username--how beautiful is that pic of you two riding the horse?? You went to a lot of work for that party and I bet Jackson will never forget it! I love you you cute lil mama!
ReplyDelete